24 January 2008
Idling in front of the Computer
The last few days I used most of my time on either sleeping or idling in front of the computer. It is amazing how much time you can use doing "nothing". Well, actually, "nothing" amounted to quite a bit:
- I updated my "Blogs and Homepages" page with my favorite web-comics and new found sites. I especially like TubeClan which is a collection of more or less good YouTube videos.
- I have been updating my inventory on bookmooch and LibraryThing.
- I have been online gaming in three worlds simultaneously. I am getting addicted...
- I went amok on ebay - spending money I don't really have on books I don't know where to put. Maybe I should take up Terese's suggestion and start nailing my books to the ceiling. After all, I am not really sure any longer that buying more book shelves will solve my problem. Maybe it's time to move to a bigger apartment again?
- And last but not least - I have been watching tons of movies (which I also buy of the money I don't really have...).
All in all quite a lot. And fun. I don't regret anything. Especially not getting more books! ;-)
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]